Our Wool Dryer Balls are a safe and sustainable choice for your family's laundry needs. Save time, money, and the environment one load at a time.
What are dryer balls?
Dryer balls are used in your clothes dryer to help speed up the drying process by about 25%. They tumble around, creating space and more airflow as your clothes are drying. Dryer balls replace fabric softeners and dryer sheets that contain potentially harmful chemicals.
Our extra-large Dryer Balls are hand-felted by our friend Sara using 100% natural, undyed, unbleached wool roving. Using wool roving allows for a more stable dryer ball and ensures they will not come apart. You might notice a few black or gray fibers — this is natural and just a variation in the wool from the sheep used.
Our wool dryer balls:
- come in a pack of 4 in a muslin bag
- are handmade in the USA from 100% natural undyed American wool
- are non-toxic, hypoallergenic and chemical-free
- can help cut down on drying time (by approx. 25%) by separating clothes as they tumble which conserves electricity and naturally softens your laundry (no fabric softener or dryer sheets needed!)
- last up to 1,000 loads
HOW TO USE:
- use 2-3 dryer balls for small-medium loads and 4-6 dryer balls for large-extra large loads
- add 2-3 drops of essential oil to each ball (optional) and let the balls sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the oils to soak in before using them
- dry your Seek & Swoon throw alone with a couple of dryer balls on low heat
- use our dryer balls to dry all of your laundry