This throw may not be inspired by a place, but it's definitely inspired by a journey — a journey of hope and survival. We donate $10 from the sale of every Hope Throw to organizations that support breast and ovarian cancer research and cures, two diseases that are very personal to us here at Seek & Swoon. The OCRFA is dedicated to advancing ovarian cancer research while supporting women and their families, and Breast Cancer Action is focused on achieving health justice for all women living with and at risk of breast cancer. Teal is the official color of ovarian cancer awareness and pink is the official color of breast cancer awareness. We've designed these throws from a place of love and light, hoping they brighten your day, your room, or the future of someone affected by these illnesses. They make the perfect chemo blanket for cancer patients.
- Colors: dark teal, light teal, white, grey or dark pink, light pink, white, grey
- Size: 50"x60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
Download a free Hope Throw coloring page!