Native knitwear designer, Jennifer Berg, specifically designed this to honor the life of a desert dweller, whether it’s outside feeding the cows early in the morning on her grandma’s ranch or inside with her feet resting on a Navajo rug. The Desert Dweller Throw has rich tones that are traditionally found throughout the southwest landscapes with patterns that celebrate the resilience of the land and culture. Both functional and beautiful, this throw represents the strength and joy of everyday life in the desert.
In collaboration with Native American knitwear designer, Jennifer Berg, this throw is part of our Heritage Collection that honors the art, land, and people of the Navajo Nation.
Designed in New Mexico. Made in the USA.
- Inspired by Jennifer Berg's knitting pattern
- Colors: cream, pumpkin, black, teal
Size: 50"x60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Pattern on one side with birdseye stitch on the back
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately