With its bold lines and angles, this Aztec-inspired throw, inspired by the indigenous artisanship of the Southwest, makes us want to find an Airbnb, hideout, and eat stuffed sopapillas for a week. Just like the place that’s rooted in history, art, and adobe, the Adobe Throw will warm you up like the Southwest sun. Plus, we’re pretty sure you can complement any room with a bit of black and cream.
- Colors: black, cream
- Size: 50"x60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester, 100% natural cotton
- Pattern on one side with birdseye stitch on the back
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.